Inside our new eBook 'The 25 Most Important Classical Shunga Artists (Vol.2)' you'll discover...
- the most significant shunga artists (besides Utamaro and Hokusai) from the late 18th century to the Meiji era.
- exciting images of the work of all the artists
- what was so characteristic about Shigebonu's shunga
- what introduced Toyokuni to the shunga genre
- the eloquence of Kuniyoshi's figures
- the most important shunga artists from the Meiji era
- what was so distinctive about Kunisada's erotica
- and much more...!!